TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Last updated 22nd May 2018
Orders can be placed directly via the contact form at www.madebymrsjones.co.uk, by email to email@example.com or via my online store at Etsy.com.
When ordering direct via my website or email your enquiry/order will be acknowledged via e-mail, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
DESCRIPTION, PRICE AND ARTWORK APPROVAL
The description and price of the products you order will be as shown on my Etsy store at the time you place your order. Prices for one-off designs/custom orders will be calculated accordingly and details provided by email. All prices including delivery costs will be confirmed via email following the initial customer enquiry.
The products are subject to availability. Some frame sizes have limited availability throughout the year and I will advise as to when they are likely to be back in stock if unavailable.
You will receive photos of the completed artwork to approve prior to your order being dispatched. It is imperative that the approval photos are checked to ensure that all details are correct. If any changes are required this should be communicated to me and I will send new photos showing the changes as requested. Once the photos have been approved the artwork will be wrapped and prepared for dispatch on the next working postal day.
Due to the personalised nature of my work I do not offer returns or exchanges unless faulty upon delivery. If your product is damaged then I can offer a replacement product, or a full refund. In this instance Made By Mrs Jones will refund the postage for the return (we will only refund up to second class recorded and we do recommend you send recorded to ensure we receive the goods). Made By Mrs Jones will only issue a refund once we have received the faulty goods. Please allow up to 7 working days for the refund to be processed, from the date received at Made By Mrs Jones.
Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can pay by cheque or bank transfer. All cheque payments must have cleared funds prior to delivery. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be of the essence. Cheques should be made payable to Mrs N Jones and sent to 8 Hawthorn Road, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12 7FT
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
My website may contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my website, you should note that I do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your Privacy Matters
Made By Mrs Jones (the "company") is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The data that is collected as a result of your order/enquiry will only be used to:
- process and fulfil an order; this includes sending approval photos. These will be emailed to you using the email address supplied with your order.
- discuss your enquiry
Your details will not be added to a mailing list or used for marketing purposes of any kind.
This statement may change from time to time so please ensure you check this page regularly to ensure you are happy with any changes. Continued use of the www.madebymrsjones.co.uk site indicates your agreement with this policy.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also be required to provide additional personal information or photographs for certain custom artwork orders.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to process your order, create your artwork and work with delivery partners to fulfil the order. Without this I would be unable to deliver your order or contact you should there be any processing or delivery issues.
- to deal with any queries or complaints
- to comply with a legal obligation such as retaining information about your purchases as required by tax law
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
DATA IN MARTKETING
We will not use your data for marketing purposes.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nina Jones, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Nina Jones, 8 Hawthorn Road, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12 7FT